Production Blog: A peer review

I also asked multiple friends for feed back but here’s me asking Giovanna on what she thinks .She also has media studies but she goes to a different school sadly.
Hey guys Back at it again with another blog. This time, i’ve never done this before, but here’s a peer review. I know some of you are confused but a peer review is basically when you have a friend or a random person go over the work you’ve created or completed. However the feedback is both good and what needs to be worked on. For example, I had my friends Franshesca give feedback on what needs to be worked on. Of course I wasn’t suprised on her mentioning on the camera angles. We do need to finish editing that into our new redo. OBVIOUSLY our credentials still aren’t done since we haven’t had time to talk about who’s taking what position and the formatting of where to put them. Moving onto the good parts, she mentioned our editing. I was definitely surprised because we still need some fixing to do. I would also love to have another friend peer review again once it’s COMPLETELY finished but I won’t bother you guys with that blog.(13) What’s good to know that she’s credible is her passing score on media last year. Frannie is a senior and took media studies, with a passing score of a C. She was the main person I went to as she knows what needs to be done and exactly what gives you the passing rate. Considering she has this assignment last year, I definitely trust her opinions. At the end of the day I understand what is wrong with the video, especially considering not everything is 100% right now but that’s okay. I’m excited to see the FINAL product soon. Anyways guys I’ve spoken enough, BYE FANS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4