Hi Fans

 Hi Blog, this is my very first blog I have ever made so lets get started. First off, Im Mia Hoepelman and I am 16 years old in my Junior year. Starting off with the basics, I LOVE food, my 2 dogs named fluffy and tigra. We named her Tigra because her breed is a Boxer Brindle and they're known for having stripes, fluffy was named because he is literally a ball of hair.

My favorite hobbies is the usual stuff, going out with friends and going out to eat with friends and family. I would have to say my #1 favorite above food and dogs has to be the beach. I was born in Miami and grew up there till I was about 9 since I moved to hollywood randomly. Me and my family would always take the drive to the beach and go almost every weekend, my parents loved the beach and pretty much thats where I always was. When I moved to Hollywood, we moved into a Beach apartment with the best view and it was perfect. Since me moving to Fort Lauderdale, I always go to the beach at least every weekend. During somewhere, the beach is where I practically lived. I can go on forever but lets move on.


Like everyone else, Im interested in money. I would like to follow my Dads lead and get into Business, specifically starting off with Real Estate. I have 1 brother who is also taking the same route as my dad, and 1 sister whos trying to be a Lawyer. Im the youngest which I dont mind. Im grateful and happy to have siblings because you'll always have someone by your side or for advice. Im a little lost as to how and when Im supposed to do certain steps to get into Real estate but I know its normal to feel lost.

Like any other girl, I love shopping. But not shopping for shoes or clothes, I shop for Bathing suits. I have a weird obsession with bathing suits and I have to get any I see. I have so many yet dont wear half of them since Im always receiving new ones in the mail. I dont like wearing the same clothes within 2-3 weeks, so if im constantly at the beach, I cant always wear the same bathing suits. It makes sense in my head.This is all just a small summary to get to know me a little, Ill be back soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2