Production blog: Figuring out how to actually edit

 Back at it again.Hey guys!Here again like I said I would be.This process is a lot harder than I thought since im still not done with the commercial I made for you all. First off, the editing is insane. Starting off with a baby picture of myself then moving it to ANOTHER picture of me just a tad bit older. It’s not as easy as it sounds. I had to trim the timing of each picture, and implement a transition. The transition is important so it spices it up. I’m in control so why have it all boring.As I put in each picture after a new transition i got to the mini video parts that I’m putting in. The videos was the worst. When it came to trimming the timing, I had to decide which section of the video was the most important. To me it was all of it but I HAVE to trim it to keep something new constantly showing up.Guess what. As I was getting close to finishing after all the work I put in, my phone died. CAPCUT DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY SAVE. 



At least not for me in that moment. My phone died. So I had to restart which made the process EVEN LONGER. It’s my fault for ignoring the 10% battery warning but still. So once again, I had to restart, but if anything it was easier since I knew what timings I had for each image, not the videos though. Those took a while to edit still. I’ll be back soon to keep talking about how this is going, it’s definitely frustrating. Bye fans!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4