Introduction Blog

 Hey fan!Back at it again with another intro blog incase you guys forgot. I’m really proud of myself for the making of my commercial. I hope you guys liked it too it definitely took time like I said. I’m excited to tell you all there’s a NEW video coming soon, but it’s not a commercial. It’s a MUSIC VIDEO.I think this is going to be way better than the commercial but thanks to that, it will take way longer and be a lot harder of course. It’s okay because this assignment will test my filming and editing skills to the max for now. Of course when you hear music video, it’s exactly what you think it is. A song playing while me and friends are performing to match the story of the song, exciting right? Okay this blog is not about is not about the music video for now, i’ll be reminding you guys a little more about myself. Of course I love the beach as you guys clearly saw in my commercial so i’m hoping some scenes will be on the beach.



 Since i’m in florida, if it rains it’ll be even better but messier and that’s okay. I love hanging with friends at the beach so this is perfect. I would say i’m outgoing when it comes to tasks that I LIKE to do so you will definitely be seeing me act to the fullest extent. This is what makes a filming fun of experience. Who knows you might see me swimming while it’s pouring and doing anything I need to do to get this done. That’s all i’m going to say i’m half asleep it’s almost time for me to go to bed. I’ll see you soon!!BYE FANS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4