Production Blog: The progress starts


Here’s me reading the schedule zoe made for us to plan our music video today recording since she’s funny and likes to be prepared ahead of time.  

 Hey Fans! I’m back happily to rant more on our progress as you can see in the tittle. Last blog I talked about how it was hard to make plans on the days we can film. I also mentioned how we all have completely different schedules and routine which is still true. I go to school walking to study haul with Amaya. We’re talking about when we’re gonna film since none of us have time and randomly she goes let’s do it today, I obviously said yes because I didn’t even think about that.The only issue is that our main setting for the music video is at the beach and the  Us was experiencing a cold front so it was cold and windy. That was not a good day for the beach and in the music video 3 of us are getting in the water. I don’t know about amaya and zoe but I do not want to run into cole beach water.So we talked it all out at lunch and decided to film just the first part of the video where we’re all in a room. We ended the scene when we’re all supposed to be changed for the beach. As easy as that sounds, it was not easy at all. Acting infront of friends has to be one of the hardest things, it was even harder for me. In the music video, i’m supposed to be the sad one, so having to pretend to be sad without laughing definitely took time. I would say it took 10 minutes just to get my take. Amayas and zoe took their 5th try and all they had to do was fake laugh. Then we quickly edited and trimmed the videos needed so we wouldn’t forget next time. For my part at some point I made zoe and amaya leave because they kept making me laugh, jenna is the filler and I made her blind fold her face while holding the phone. Yes it was THAT bad. Afterwards we discussed the next filming day which is still unsure since the days one of us is free, the other is busy. It’s okay we have time . Ugh it’s time to sleep now, BYE FANS! I’ll be back with more struggles of course.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4