Production Blog: The usual struggles

 Hey blog it’s definitely been a while since i’ve actually talked to you guys on here. Let me keep you updated on the new stuff now. Okay, so i’m filming a music video as you guys already know but it’s with a group, i’m not doing a project solo anymore. My group is the people who i’m friends with that also take the same class. We’re excited to start filming and it’s definitely not easy to set a day or two to actually all go out and start. We were supposed to film this weekend but 2 of us got busy, one of them is me. My other friend had a birthday party and family dinner. Coincidentally, I HAD THE SAME EXACT ISSUE. I had my dads birthday and birthday dinner saturday and sunday. Friday we all went to a football game so of course no filming there. Here’s a picture of me on friday it was Frat Boy theme. 

Funny right. But yeah I know these issues will come up a lot because we all have our own life and different scheduals. So it’s good to plan at least a week in advance when we’re all meeting up to make sure we get some work done.So far i’ll be filming next week on tuesday or monday. Honestly it’s not even for sure either since I might be busy both days. It’s okay we have about half a month to do this so i’m sure we’ll figure it out. No reason to stress right now. Anyways enough about me ranting I have to sleep now for school tomorrow. BYE FANS see you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4