Production Blog: Last touches


 HEY BLOGG!! Okay so I’m really excited to say this is my last blog about the music video. Last time I was here I spoke about how my group and I all did research on how to edit. The videos and tik toks really payed off because we’re PROS. Jenna is more of a pro than the rest of us but it’s okay. We didn’t want jenna doing it alone so we all decided to meet up at the best place for homework.Starbucks Of course. Jenna picked me up, Amaya picked up Zoe and we all got our favorite starbucks drinks. Personally I wish i was rich to try to whole christmas menu but I just got a refresher☹️ Anyways we sat and to be honest, we completely lost track of time and didn’t start to edit till 30 minutes in. We forgot and we’re just all talking and laughing while our computers were staring at us to sign in. Then we FINALLY started and got to work. I was in charge of getting all the key information in the videos we sent in the group chat. Amaya and zoe were in charge of the editing format and the timing as to when those will show. Jenna was obviously in charge of hearing us all yapp and just put it all together. This process took ALMOST AN HOUR. We’ve never done this before other than our commercial about us but this is nothing in comparison. We also took 10 min just laughing at our video because we messed up so many times but it’s okay. It was almost 7 Pm and we finally FINISHED. Hoorayyy!!! Since this was done around halloween we were thinking of doing a scary story but we ended up doing it all the beach and friendly of course. It involved invisible powers… So funny and embarrassing but it’s okay. I’m so excited to show you guys the final product in my next blog. ILL SEE YOU SOON!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4