Production Blog: Editing but we messed up


 Hey guys I’m back again after a long weekend. This weekend I had fun and forgot School was even a thing. I’m so excited for summer because as you guys already know, I LOVE THE BEACH. I honestly just love the sun and being in the sunshine and swimming and the sand and the energy and the salt water in my hair. But again it’s school time again sadly. This weekend while I was at the beach, Jenna is the main editor but of course me and Zoe help.Jenna used Photo App in order to put them all together, during the last project we did research on the best app and photo app is what we found. When she tried to do cap cut, the process was way longer compared to just cutting the videos and adding the time frame to 2 minutes . When we filmed, there was a lot of background noises because of me or jenna laughing and the actor (Zoe) having to keep a straight face anyway. Its either that or the background noise was me warming up my chipotle with the microwave. OR me eating chips. ITs so funny majority of the time I was eating. After me Zoe and Jenna all got a good laugh with the background noises, jenna had to cut it out and implement the 'mysterious' sounds to match our genre and story. While jenna was doing all that, I was paying attention to the rule brick and I realized we missed some components. There were many opportunities to implement different shots like "POV" and stuff like that. SO that part, was where we all relaised we messed up. Not badly but we definitly have to redo and film again soon. Fimling in one day was too good to be true. SO even with our busy scheduals since SAT is coming up and all our projects and stuff, we need to find out what day to film again. I am currently in sociology blogging for you guys and I need to do more assignments. Bye fans See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4