Production Blog: RETAKE

Here’s the scene where in the background we had to edit a random video of parents arguing

 Hey FANSS! IM so excited to tell you guys we finally filmed again for our Final task. Last blog I told you guys I pointed out the shots we could've done better and imbedded more shots. SO TODAY since it is currently Saturday, we filmed this morning. Its the same exact routine as I said in my other blog but this time it was a lot quicker. Jenna picked me and Zoe up, we got Acai instead of chipotle. My bowl is called the Goldie Mango bowl with strawberry, banana,coconut, honey, granola, and nutella. If im feeling more hungry ill get extra nutella which is amazing. Anyway back to the main point, we got to jennas house and got straight to it! Luckily, the only parts that had to be retaken were Zoes parts, but we did redo only one of my parts but in that shot the main focus was the daughter, aka Zoe. We implemented two point of view shots and more. This will allow us to have more to talk about during our CCR interview which is coming up soon. (12). When we were doing this, for some reason it was a lot harder to stay serious so when Jenna edits, its gonna be so funny. I hope this video goes well because I have a feeling the story is complicated. Im not too happy with the story jenna made but its okay. While we were fimling guess whos phone died, Jennas. Guess what videos didnt save, OURS. So when we finally charged her phone and tried to find the videos, they were GONE. We were so mad because we were finally done, but of course we ended up redoing it and it took an extra hour because its hard to stay serious, SO while we retake the shots, we had to RETAKE the retake shots since me and zoe kept messing up the most simple actions.Anyway guys im so tired, Im going to sleep. Bye FANS have a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 1 and 2

AICE Media Final Task CCR Question 3 and 4