I also asked multiple friends for feed back but here’s me asking Giovanna on what she thinks .She also has media studies but she goes to a different school sadly. Hey guys Back at it again with another blog. This time, i’ve never done this before, but here’s a peer review. I know some of you are confused but a peer review is basically when you have a friend or a random person go over the work you’ve created or completed. However the feedback is both good and what needs to be worked on. For example, I had my friends Franshesca give feedback on what needs to be worked on. Of course I wasn’t suprised on her mentioning on the camera angles. We do need to finish editing that into our new redo. OBVIOUSLY our credentials still aren’t done since we haven’t had time to talk about who’s taking what position and the formatting of where to put them. Moving onto the good parts, she mentioned our editing. I was definitely surprised because we still need some fixing to do. I would also love to have a...
HEY GUYS!Happy New year and Merry christmas I know it’s been a while. I’m here to tel you all which website I chose. Now the moment you have all been waiting for I chose the website www.artofthetitle.com. After I examined this website and another one I came to the conclusion that art of the title was the easiest to navigate. I instantly went in and searched up exactly what i need to complete future tasks and it all popped up. In the top right corner of the home page there is a search bar where i typed in exactly what I needed. I typed in my genre and multiple options I could research popped up. On the the other website I typed in the search bar my genre and nothing popped up. So maybe I have to word the question different but on the other website it popped up instantly which makes it easier in my opinion. I hope you enjoyed it, and this is Jenna signing out. See you next time on the blog.
Here’s my entire February schedule for school work. And that’s me checking how long until my math test is due of course. Hey fans! Back at it again I KNOW its been actually a long time. So let me update you guys first, everyone's busy. This year is my junior year which is stated 'the worst year', whoever said that wasn't lying. So, the idea of this Final Task, since the music video I came up with the MAIN story, this time my partner, Jenna, wanted to be the creator of the story. She put together a Mystery short clip of mother escaping a toxic family and later coming back to take the daughter with her. I'm not too proud about it but I'm sure my group and I will work it out well. With groups, you have to be calm and not cause issues even when something may not go your way. SO, the plan out is to have Zoe and I to be the main actors and Jenna can film again, she loves being behind the camera watching it happen. Me and Zoe haven't figured out who's the da...
Comments
Post a Comment