Question 1 CCR Transcript Hey guys so this my dog taking away my sock for what ever reason, but I will be doing my CCR on my final task project. I have to have my dog holding the phone above me because my phone just broke, I just accidentally broke it. So I Currently just got home from school and I will be making my dog some people food hes been super behaved, he’s a puppy by the way. I’m feeding him 1 egg and oats since it’s perfect for helping them grow so this will definitely help his bones get strong. The first question is “How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?” So with this, my genre was mystery. I use the typical conventions of mystery elements like family dynamics and the classical suspense shots. Some examples are, im not really a good cook but its okay, so as you can see with the concept of the Over-the-Shoulder shots as you can see here. The context behind this was to keep viewers on edge since ...
I also asked multiple friends for feed back but here’s me asking Giovanna on what she thinks .She also has media studies but she goes to a different school sadly. Hey guys Back at it again with another blog. This time, i’ve never done this before, but here’s a peer review. I know some of you are confused but a peer review is basically when you have a friend or a random person go over the work you’ve created or completed. However the feedback is both good and what needs to be worked on. For example, I had my friends Franshesca give feedback on what needs to be worked on. Of course I wasn’t suprised on her mentioning on the camera angles. We do need to finish editing that into our new redo. OBVIOUSLY our credentials still aren’t done since we haven’t had time to talk about who’s taking what position and the formatting of where to put them. Moving onto the good parts, she mentioned our editing. I was definitely surprised because we still need some fixing to do. I would also love to have a...
HEY GUYS!!! I’m so excited to finally say these words. ITS DONE.After all this struggle,disagreements, editing and mess ups, WERE DONE. Last blog I talked you guys about how I was editing and we still need to figure out the credentials. Last week my group and I got together again after school. Of course we had to get food so guess what we got, CHIPOTLE. Best food in the whole world I had to say it again. Okay so after that we finally all sat down and stared at Jennas, Not knowing where to start, we just started to say our ideas. We decided to have the credentials going throughout video and we also came up with our production name and all that. JMZ duhhhh. But yeah that was pretty much our biggest set back and of course one of the most important parts and we finally figured it out. I’m honestly so excited to finally use everything I know and me and my team being able to embed it into once video. Although i’m not looking to major into film, this was definitely like a mini job of a f...
Comments
Post a Comment